Puppy Training Classes in Scottsdale, AZ
Puppies need structure and routine. At Paw Commons we work with puppies of all ages. Our group or private classes are great way to get your puppy on a path to training success. You and your puppy will learn all the basics of early impulse control training using our positive dog training techniques and how to properly handle and socialize your puppy.
Potty Training: Learn from an expert dog trainer how to set up a potty-training routine for your puppy that will help you to maintain your sanity while also laying the groundwork for puppy training success.
You and Your Puppy Will Love Our Puppy Training Classes
Here’s why you and your dog will love group classes at Paw Commons:
- Our dog training experts are highly experienced. We’ve graduated thousands of puppies
- We modify the training to suit your dog’s individual needs.
- Training is more than just “come,” “sit” and “stay.” Positive, rewards-based training teaches you how to redirect inappropriate actions and reward good behavior.
- Training helps solve unwanted behaviors. Nipping, jumping up, potty issues, bolting out the front door and many more can be addressed.
- Dogs are easily distracted. Training classes with other pet parents and dogs in our stores help simulate real-world scenarios that teach you and your dog to focus.
- Classes are family friendly. Bring the entire family to enjoy puppy training. By having everyone on the same page for your puppies learning experience, we set ourselves up for the best levels of success.
- Training makes dogs more confident. That’s helpful for shy or timid pups.
The Right Class for Your Puppy
Puppy 101 - Puppy Group Training is 6 Sessions of Group Puppy Training at Paw Commons. Our curriculum is structured with the AKC S.T.A.R Puppy program with a focus on Socialization, Training, Activity, and a Responsible owner education. At the completion of the program, your pup will test and certify for the AKC S.T.A.R Puppy certification. Check with your location’s trainer for the next class!
Our Group Puppy Training Classes take place every Wednesday evening at 7pm and every Saturday at 11 am and include 8 comprehensive private training sessions where you will gain insight into your pups' problems. You will learn indispensable tools and skills to maintain positive behavior and long-term success. Includes 2 reinforcement classes. These classes only take a maximum of 3 dogs. $499
Our Private Puppy Training Classes are offered in groups of 4, 8, 12, or 16 comprehensive private training sessions where you will gain insight into your pups' problems. You will learn indispensable tools and skills to maintain positive behavior and long-term success. Private sessions give you direct access to the trainer with no interruption. They also give you the freedom to schedule days of training that best work for you and your pup.
Consider our Overnight camps where your pet will learn a customized training program created by your location’s training team. Examples of skills learned include but are not limited to Leave It, Place and Training Markers with added distractions and duration of skills. We can also develop high level skills or focus on specific behavior modification such as resource guarding, over-excitement, etc. This is a perfect opportunity to jump start their skills!
Free Dog Training Evaluation
Please call or visit one of our locations to set up an appointment with one of our professional dog trainers.