Puppy Training Classes in Bay Park, CA
Puppies need structure and routine. At our Paw Commons Bay Park Dog Training Center we work with puppies of all ages. Our group or private classes are great way to get your puppy on a path to training success. You and your puppy will learn all the basics of early impulse control training using our positive dog training techniques and how to properly handle and socialize your puppy.
Potty Training: Learn from an expert dog trainer how to set up a potty-training routine for your puppy that will help you to maintain your sanity while also laying the groundwork for puppy training success.
You and Your Puppy Will Love Our Puppy Training Classes
Here’s why you and your dog will love group classes at Paw Commons:
- Our dog training experts are highly experienced. We’ve graduated thousands of puppies
- We modify the training to suit your dog’s individual needs.
- Training is more than just “come,” “sit” and “stay.” Positive, rewards-based training teaches you how to redirect inappropriate actions and reward good behavior.
- Training helps solve unwanted behaviors. Nipping, jumping up, potty issues, bolting out the front door and many more can be addressed.
- Dogs are easily distracted. Training classes with other pet parents and dogs in our stores help simulate real-world scenarios that teach you and your dog to focus.
- Classes are family friendly. Bring the entire family to enjoy puppy training. By having everyone on the same page for your puppies learning experience, we set ourselves up for the best levels of success.
- Training makes dogs more confident. That’s helpful for shy or timid pups.
The Right Class for Your Puppy
Free Puppy Socialization: take place every Saturday at 10 am and includes group play with your pup and one of our trainers. You will gain insight into you pups problems and have direct access to our trainers for advice and questions. Your pup will learn indispensable socialization tools and skills to maintain positive behavior and long-term success. These classes take a maximum of 6 dogs. $Free (Reservation Required)
Our Group Puppy Training Classes take place every Wednesday evening at 7pm and every Saturday at 11 am and include 8 comprehensive private training sessions where you will gain insight into your pups' problems. You will learn indispensable tools and skills to maintain positive behavior and long-term success. Includes 2 reinforcement classes. These classes only take a maximum of 3 dogs. $499
Our Private Puppy Training Classes take place Wednesday through Sunday and include 8 comprehensive private training sessions where you will gain insight into your pups' problems. You will learn indispensable tools and skills to maintain positive behavior and long-term success. Includes 2 reinforcement classes. Private sessions give you direct access to the trainer with no interruption. They also give you the freedom to schedule days of training that best work for you and your pup. $849
Free Dog Training Evaluation
Please call or visit one of our locations to set up an appointment with one of our professional dog trainers.